EKOBRIDGE BIBLE QUIZ TEAMS PRIZE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To participate all users must first download from the Apple and Google Play stores:
(a) Ekobridge App
(d) Follow our LinkedIn page (Ekobridge)The maiden edition of the Team Quiz starts 17th May 2021 till 31st June 2021. Subsequent series will run from the 1st day of each month to the last day of the month, so hurry, build your team, get started and comply with Terms below!
Individuals from all nations of the world are allowed to participate where they meet the following criteria:
1. Each team must consist of 3 people;
2. Each user must be at least 16 years of age;
3. Each Teams must have a team name;
4. Each team member must be a registered user on Ekobridge;
5. Each team member must register with their real (legal) names. Prize money will only be paid into accounts of users that match their registration identity and proof of ID;
6. Each team member must have a bank account with which to receive their portion of the prize money, except team members expressly nominate a single user to collect the prize money on behalf of the team.
7. Each individual team member must like the Ekobridge Bible Teams Quiz page;
8. Each individual team member must post (a) The name of their team they belong to, and (b) the names of their team mates in a single post on the 1st day of each monthly quiz series;
9. Each team member must login to Ekobridge daily and select an answer from the multi-choice "Quiz Of The Day"' questions within a quiz series month;
10. Each team member must login daily and select the right answer for the number of days in that calendar month without fail (30 days or 31 days or 29 days (February leap years) or 28 days (February non-leap years), else, the Team will be disqualified;
11. Each Team must correctly choose the answer to the "Quiz Of The Day" question daily to stay in contention for the Prize money;
12. The life cycle of a quiz series before a winning team is chosen commences 1st day through to the last day of that same month;
13. Individual team members cannot be changed midway into the life cycle of a quiz series;
14. The winning team will be announced every last day of each month and the sum of £100 (One Hundred Pound Sterling will be split amongst all 3 team members in equal portion;
15. Individual team members must split and form a new team with new individual members should they wish to participate in a subsequent new month's quiz series;
16. Where any individual member of a team is in violation of any of these rules, including acts of impersonation of false declaration of age, identity or other connected information, the entire team will be disqualified from all subsequent quiz series. Ekobridge may impose user restrictions of such users, including an outright ban from the Ekobridge community for life;
17. Ekobridge shall not remit prize money to any team member where details for payments or circumstances surrounding same suggest financial irregularities, including identities of parties of details of a financial institution provided. All financial institutions must be legally authorised to transact in the manner that is compliant with global financial crimes and anti-money laundering laws, else, Ekobridge shall not authorise or make any payment through such financial institutions; and
18. Ekobridge shall not be liable for any loss, damages, civil or criminal liability, fraudulent, negligent or innocent misrepresentation, or any other act that may give rise to a legal cause of action to any user as a result of the activities of any Ekobridge user or unscrupulous parties which may directly or indirectly occasion harm or loss to any other user.
19. Ekobridge reserves the exclusive right to vary, review and amend these terms from time to time without prior notice, and the exclusive right to terminate the Ekobridge Bible Teams Quiz at a time solely at its discretion.
NOTE: Only Teams whose individual team members signed in to Ekobridge, correctly choose the right answer to each daily question for the total number of days in that Calendar month, and comply with the aforementioned terms will qualify for the raffle draw held on the last day of each month where the winning team will be selected at random from a list of teams.